Fun Educational Winter Camp in China
Every year, That’s Mandarin welcomes over 3000 students at our schools in Beijing and Shanghai. With over 12 years of experience, we have become the trusted and reputable Chinese educational brand that students, parents and educators can rely on.
The purpose of our camp is to introduce and strengthen students’ understanding of the Chinese language, culture and history through interactive Chinese lessons, traditional activities and exciting field trips to some of the best sites in China.
Why Join Winter Camps China?
- Safety first: Our top priority is on students’ safety and well-being. We have emergency protocols in place and our staff are available 24/7 for support.
- Professional: Since 2008, we have been organizing Chinese school trips and winter camps for overseas students, accumulating years of experience in educational trip management.
- Fun & Educational: Our activities are engaging, inspiring and fun, with plenty of learning opportunities. Students are guaranteed a full immersion in the Chinese language and culture.
- A real school: We’re a licensed Chinese language school since 2005. We are not an agency and we organize and operate our own camps and school trips.
Exciting Programs to choose from
- 24/7 Support: We want parents to have a peace of mind knowing that we are there 24/7 for your kids and will provide assistance if any issue arises.
- Teacher to student ratio: For every 3-4 students we provide at least one staff member as a chaperon on all field trips to take care of the students.
- More than just a field trip: Trips to various landmarks/ museums involve more than just sightseeing. Students will be given various tasks to complete.
- Food: We work only with credible restaurants to provide healthy and nutritious meals to our students. Students can always find something they like at camp mealtime. For lunch, they have 4 options to choose from, and for dinner, they get to dine out and try different local Chinese food.
- Accommodation: Students are placed in a modern, comfortable hotel accommodation close to our school. One standard room is shared by two students. Our teachers will stay with them and supervise.
Who can join? 7-17 years old
When do programs start? Nov 20, Dec 4, Dec 18, Jan 8
How to apply? Visit www.wintercampschina.com or contact Shanghai school at 172 Yuyuan Road, Bldg. A, 23rd floor (8621 61520017 / firstname.lastname@example.org)
This article is provided by:
That’s Mandarin was founded in Beijing in 2005 and has been growing strong ever since with schools in Beijing and Shanghai now. Till now, That’s Mandarin has plenty of experience teaching Chinese to learners of all Mandarin levels. Our custom-built online Chinese learning platform has grown more mature. It has become an integral tool for both our teachers and students.
Learn more about That’s Mandarin’s classes using ISL APP! Check out other Activity Centers in Shanghai & Singapore such as Arts & Craft, Language & Tutoring Centers, etc. by downloading ISL APP through the QR code below. (Available in English & Chinese)